|Main / About Pravotoday / Editorial Policy|
Pravotoday in UA publishes original content as well as information from other sources (in accord with Ukrainian law and the editorial policies of such sources.) We also accept submissions from freelance writers.
Information published in Pravotoday in UA must be deemed reliable and complete, reflecting a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the facts.
Pravotoday in UA accepts submissions of the following:
1) Original articles
2) News of legal proceedings in both the public and private sectors
3) Reviews of legal? juridical services and other analytical surveys
4) Announcements and press releases
5) Public relations materials and advertisements in accord with the conditions set forth by Pravotoday in UA, and subject to approval by its editorial board
6) Job listings
7) Information about goods and services associated with the law for our internet shop
8) Other materials approved by our editorial board
Pravotoday in UA gives registered users an opportunity to publish their CVs in the "Career" section.
Information and materials from authors who wish to remain anonymous may be used if the source is known to our editorial board and is deemed reliable. However in order to avoid posting inaccurate and intentionally distorted information, the editorial board will make every effort to verify the content using other sources.
Interactive services (forums, blogs, etc.) are moderated by our editorial staff.
When submitting original materials or content that has appeared in other publications, a link/hyperlink is required.
The opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the point of view of the editorial board .
Information for authors:
Please contact the editing board of Pravotoday in UA to express any concerns, comments or criticism you might have.